LIPOTROPIC & B12 INJECTIONS
The lipotropic injection contains a blend of B-vitamins and Lipotropics that assist your body in mobilizing stored fat to be burned off as energy.
The B-vitamins & Their Functions
B-vitamins are a natural stress fighter. They also participate in the release of energy into the body by metabolizing carbohydrates, fats & proteins. The lipotropic injection contains all of the following B-vitamins: B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, & B-12.
- B-1 helps to maintain normal function of the nervous system, muscles & heart.
- B-2 is required for red blood cell formation, antibody production, cellular respiration and growth. It assists in the break down of fats and aids in the synthesis of cholesterol, red blood cells and glycogen (sugar). Also, it has been found to be an effective treatment for carpal tunnel syndromes.
- B-3 helps to maintain normal functions of the digestive system, lower cholesterol levels & reduce dizziness and ringing in the ears. It aids proper blood circulation, healthy skin, and in the functioning of the central nervous system. Also, this B-vitamin helps to synthesize insulin and hormones.
- B-5 is the anti-stress vitamin due to its vital role in the formation of various adrenal hormones & steroids (cholesterol), & contributes to the production of important neurotransmitters in the brain.
- B-6 is essential for the utilization of proteins and fats, production of red blood cells and antibodies, & the normal function of the nervous system.
- B-12 promotes normal growth and development of cells. It helps 10 produce acetylcholine 10 neurotransmitter that aids in memory and learning.)
**NOTE: Stress increases the need for all of the B-vitamins listed above.
The Lipotropics & Their Functions
Lipotropics are substances that prevent an abnormal accumulation of fat in the liver. They increase the production of lecithin by the liver, which helps to keep cholesterol more soluble and lessens deposits in the blood vessels. Also, they detoxify amines, which are by-products of protein metabolism. The lipotropic injection contains all of the following Lipotropics: Inositol, Choline & Methionine.
- Inositol is a member of the B-complex group that metabolizes fats and cholesterol, helps to lower cholesterol levels, & aids in transporting fat in the blood stream thus redistributing body fat.
- Choline aids in reducing liver fat and the detoxification of amines.
- Methionine is an amino acid that reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol levels. It acts as a catalyst for Choline & Inositol thus speeding up their functions.
THE VITAMIN B-12 INJECTION
Vitamin B-12 alone can increase your energy levels; maintain a healthy nervous system; properly utilize fats, carbohydrates & proteins; relieve irritability; and improve concentration, memory & balance.